Systems Development Manager Resume Example
Here is the Systems Development Manager Resume example:
4794 Weekley Street
San Antonio, TX 78202
Job Objective Respected Systems Development Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound experience with software development life cycle and designing system requirement
- Excellent debugging and testing skills
- Expertise in developing full life cycle of systems
- Huge knowledge of system designs and mapping
- Outstanding knowledge of software development
- Remarkable ability to develop systems in C++ on Unix platforms
- Immense ability to perform troubleshoot on systems and resolved problems
- Familiarity with Middleware and SOA base implementations
- Proficient with Siebel, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, JEE(J2EE) and.NET
- Exceptional skills to work on application programs
- Ability to resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to translate user problems into technical solutions
- Proficient in storage systems and databases
Systems Development Manager
Deloitte, San Antonio, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all complex problems and resolved them by maximizing utilization of resources and provided customer satisfaction.
- Developed customized applications as per customer requirements, prepared necessary codes and tests for applications.
- Coordinated with clients and vendors and managed all work according to requirements and on schedule.
- Monitored all work carried on system such as designing, developing prototypes and appropriate tests on systems.
- Planned price strategies related to systems and prepared proposal documents for development process.
- Trained staff and assisted them in resolving all system related queries.
- Assisted and provided technical support to delivery team.
Systems Development Specialist
Curtiss, San Antonio, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and documented all test plans and related data and necessary upgrades required to system.
- Analyzed system designs and recommended changes to it such as software upgrades required and implemented appropriate tests.
- Identified any issues in systems and analyzed it and recommend changes and modifications required to system.
- Documented all functional specifications of systems to be presented to management.
- Organized records of user acceptance tests carried on systems and their various systems results.
- Ensured systems development, tests and specifications according to customer requirement.
- Coordinated with customers and vendors and resolved all issues occurring in system tests.
- Established customer requirements and provided feedback on various tests conducted and analyzed their results.
Systems Development Engineer
Comsys, San Antonio, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with customers and developed operating systems and communication softwares.
- Identified all issues in software, performed tests on software applications and resolved present issues.
- Documented test and test code.
- Developed security systems and provided access to selected users only.
- Assisted technical writer and prepared all necessary technical documented to be used by user.
- Trained end users in working and test procedures for systems.
- Evaluated current systems and made necessary modifications,
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Black Hawk College, Moline, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated