Driver Trainer Resume
Here is the Driver Trainer Resume example:
2966 Saint Clair Street
Greenwood, MS 38930
Job Objective Seeking Driver Trainer’s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of commercial truck driving
- Huge experience in refuse truck operations.
- Profound knowledge of driving vehicles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
Republic Services Inc., Greenwood, MS
February 2009 – Present
- Trained new Drivers on procedures of inspecting and operating vehicles.
- Provided safe driving and safety training.
- Performed road tests and evaluated drivers’ talent.
- Maximized Driver proficiency in company procedures.
- Assured training records were maintained properly.
- Investigated vehicle to enhance training practices.
- Adhered to all safety driving policies and procedures.
Carlisle Carrier, Greenwood, MS
September 2005 – January 2009
- Trained and mentored drivers on operating of applicable tools.
- Established and delivered training to drivers as per driving standards.
- Re-trained after accidents and off-putting interpretation.
- Interviewed, tested, hired and evaluated employees.
- Investigated and analyzed implementation of safety regulations.
- Assisted examination of accidents and tragedy fall.
High School Diploma
Loconoma Valley High School, Middletown, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated