Hotel Driver Resume Example
Here is the Hotel Driver Resume example:
2887 Earnhardt Drive
Louisville, KY 40244
Job Objective Experienced Hotel Driver seeking secure position where I can use my talents and driving skills to their fullest potential
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds in and out of the shuttle
- Ability to understand diagrams, maps and count
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and comply with driving and parking requirements
- Ability to hear guest voices through a closed doo
- Ability to load and unload luggage
- Strong understanding of local roadways and a good sense of direction
- Good reading and writing skills
- Excellent driving record
Lodgeworks, Louisville, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Documented all vehicle incidents and presented reports of incidents to manager and supervisor.
- Interacted with others using clear and professional language.
- Transported guests to/from International Airport using property vehicle.
- Parked vehicle in designated location when not in use.
- Checked property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
- Established and maintained positive working relationships with others.
- Adhered to quality assurance expectations and standards.
High School Diploma
Griffith Senior High School, Griffith, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated