Academic Supervisor Resume
Here is the Academic Supervisor Resume example:
2118 Clifford Street
Oakland, CA 94621
Job Objective To obtain Academic Supervisor position in a highly established firm that will help to enhance my career, utilizing years of experience in the field to also help your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory, and academic teaching experience in an elementary school system
- Skilled in curriculum designing, Student development and personnel evaluation
- Superior people management, relationship-building and problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Immense ability to supervise and motivate students
- Exceptional ability and to work collaboratively across departments to influence and achieve results
Academic Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Bernard Hodes Group, Oakland, CA
- Provided leadership in preparation of the K-12 instructional programs.
- Implemented district’s in-service education program for the instructional staff and recommended teacher attendance.
- Maintained a curriculum reference library for the use of the staff.
- Coordinated with dean and teachers to prepare a common file of community resources to improve the instructional program.
- Provided various instructional materials, textbooks and curriculum guides to the staff samples.
- Communicated with all department members, and directors for coordination and implementation of the district curriculum.
Academic Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
DeVry, Oakland, CA
- Provided guidance to the student in organizing a supervisory committee.
- Handled meetings of the committee as needed and arbitrated decisions of the committee.
- Encouraged and assisted the student to attend conferences and meetings in their field of study.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education Administration, Kendall College, Evanston, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated