3D Animator Resume
Here is the 3D Animator Resume example:
1395 Lochmere Lane
Willimantic, CT 6226
Job Objective To gain employment as a 3D Animator where I can deploy my animations skills to help the company grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing 3D animation for video productions
- Huge knowledge of vector images and manipulation
- Deep knowledge of various PC operating systems
- Remarkable ability to develop efficient visual storyboards
- Outstanding ability to design production schedule and budget
- Immense skills to communicate with clients to analyze requirements
- Sound knowledge to achieve various business objectives
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and products
- Familiarity with various PC operating systems and digital Video Production
- Proficient with AutoDesk 3d Studio Max, Maya, Modo
Camber Corporation, Willimantic, CT
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all animation processes and standards.
- Managed and performed editing on all video and audio soundtracks.
- Developed animated 3D models and provided lighting.
- Designed detailed frames and ensured accuracy in programs.
- Monitored animation and ensured synchronization of visual and audio elements.
- Prepared objects, generic environment and set for productions.
- Developed sketches in 2D and coordinated with illustrations team.
- Analyzed animation projects and developed storyboards accordingly.
UTRS, Inc, Willimantic, CT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Created CAD drawings of customer floor plans.
- Developed material and object libraries.
- Collaborated with designers and developers to optimize the user 3D experience.
- Ensured consistency with character and brand guidelines.
- Created high quality 3D stills and animations based as per customer plans and requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated