Casting Director Resume
Here is the Casting Director Resume example:
3616 Rockford Mountain Lane
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Objective Seeking employment as Casting Director in a qualified organization in order to bring my years of expertise in the industry to the table.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theater Arts, Edison State College, Fort Myers, FL
Casting Director, August 2005 – Present
Precision Castparts Corp., Oshkosh, WI
- Reviewed promotional photos, resumes and demo reels.
- Reviewed scripts, and prepared special casting requirements.
- Distributed the information to appropriate talent agencies and self-represented performers.
- Facilitated scheduling of call backs and secondary auditions.
- Conducted research on organizations and individuals as required.
- Negotiated contracts and scheduled between performers and their agents and the production company.
Casting Director, May 2000 – July 2005
ABC Media Network Group, Oshkosh, WI
- Managed casting budget and coordinated with production accountant.
- Read script and made notes about all the speaking parts.
- Created list of possible actors, in preferred order, for the most important parts first.
- Contacted the actors and their agents to determine their availability.
- Prepared lists of actors and production schedule for supporting and more minor actors.
- Made auditions and readings appointments.
- Remarkable experience in Casting Department
- Solid understanding of video camera and theatre operations
- Proficient in using demo reels and voice over demo CDs
- Skilled in coordinating, organizing and helping to develop the skill-sets and efficiency of the casting team
- Ability to recruit people with complementary skills necessary for a full fledged casting department
- Ability to schedule call backs and secondary auditions for those performers
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated