Post Producer Resume Example
Here is the Post Producer Resume example:
3035 Khale Street
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Job Objective Post Producer seeking full-time position with company in which to enhance my career and bring value to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with advertising post production
- Profound knowledge of the post production process such as editorial , animation, audio and visual
- Exceptional knowledge of the interactive production process
- Familiarity with 2-D & 3-D animation, conform, audio, music and visual F/X
- Ability to meet the requirements of the demanding clients
- Ability to tell a great story (visually and written)
- Familiarity in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Post Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Philadelphia Post House, Moncks Corner, SC
- Managed the entire project from the bidding process to the shipping of the final output.
- Prepared reports of the cost by tracking it regularly and ensured that project is within the budget till its completion.
- Maintained the program by performing regular troubleshooting to ensure its smooth performance.
- Monitored the production process and completed various projects at one time.
Post Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Jigsaw Editorial House, Moncks Corner, SC
- Coordinated with the client on the project and ensured that his requirements are met.
- Updated the client regularly with the status of the project and the budget constraints.
- Prepared reports on the bids made and the actual calculations.
- Ensured that the client is satisfied with the project quality and meets his demands.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Goshen College, Goshen, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated