User Experience Manager Resume Example
Here is the User Experience Manager Resume example:
2517 Woodland Drive
Atlantic, IA 50022
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as User Experience Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing design teams, developing web application and user interactive interfaces for web based programs
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, VISIO and Icon design software
- Deep knowledge of user design processes and design principles
- Immense ability to create prototypes and building wire frames
- Ability to develop programs, enhancing user experience
- Sound skills to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of all modern technologies in developing interactive web interfaces
- Proficient in working on various 3D models
- Familiarity in developing high traffic websites
User Experience Manager
Microsoft, Atlantic, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed and lead UX team in it working.
- Reviewed user review programs and recommended changes to enhance experience.
- Coordinated with developers and clients and gathered information about needs for design and analyzed its feasibility.
- Analyzed all User Integrated designs and its development techniques and resolved complex issues related to it.
- Developed application user interface for clients.
- Produced various design documents incorporating client needs.
- Prepared all UI resources for developing process.
- Performed tests on all UI application and identified any bugs and resolved it.
User Experience Lead
BB&T, Atlantic, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed interactive models, site maps, prototypes and various graphics for projects.
- Monitored all design practices and implemented various standards for color, brand alignment and interactive experience.
- Determined various interface designs and prepared necessary design specifications.
- Initiated development of innovative designs for various products and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed data, prepared reports and presented it to product managers.
- Coordinated with engineering and marketing teams and ensured optimal implementation of designs for best practices.
User Experience Designer
Spigit, Atlantic, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with various departments and developed designs for user interfaces.
- Developed designs and ensured compliance to all usability best practices followed by team and prepared products according to brand image.
- Assisted various teams and developed various User related required documents to be submitted to management.
- Ensured implementation of all usability processes and methodologies, conducted usability tests and provided necessary feedback to design team.
- Assisted various teams and prepared products according to necessary requirements.
- Partnered with all company personnel and partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
Fashion Careers of California College, San Diego, CA
User Experience Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated