Traveling Therapist Resume
Here is the Traveling Therapist Resume example:
594 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Wilmington, CA 90744
Job Objective To obtain a Traveling Therapist position in which I can utilize my experience and training for the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in therapeutic services
- Huge knowledge of therapy techniques
- Skilled in travelling therapeutic practices
- Remarkable ability to provide patient therapies depending on age factors
- Amazing ability to communicate well with patients and other medical staffs
- Immense ability to plan and coordinate patient care services
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital, Wilmington, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided physical therapy services as per Physician’s orders.
- Conducted patient assessment and recommended therapy interventions.
- Coordinated with other healthcare professionals to meet therapy goals.
- Revised therapy programs based on patient’s progress.
- Adhered to Federal, State and Local regulations related to physical therapy.
- Performed patient care services in professional and timely manner.
Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare, Wilmington, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with multidisciplinary team to develop therapy objectives for each patient.
- Managed patient assessment and treatment activities.
- Maintained documentations of patient treatments.
- Supervised other Physical Therapists as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated