817 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Objective Seeking Availability Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in coordinating with various functional groups for business processes and managing computer languages
- Outstanding knowledge of translating technical language
- Profound knowledge of business requirement
- Remarkable ability to navigate in a matrix environment
- Sound ability to identify and resolve all problems
- Proficient in providing business solutions with help of software
HMSHost, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and designed various complex business process and recommended changes to existing ones.
- Analyzed business requirement for clients and documented it and developed business solutions accordingly.
- Developed complex test case scenarios and ensured incorporation of all client requirements into test cases.
- Assisted team in developing and modifying processes to suit client requirement.
- Provided support to project team throughout its life cycle.
- Participated in various reviews and inspected project to ensured intent of change implementation in project.
- Prepared estimates for time requirement for various projects.
- Maintained complex business solutions and ensured optimal organization requirements.
Business Process Expert
CACI International, Inc., San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed new policies and updated it on a regular basis.
- Coordinated with various teams and vendors for configuring various new student systems.
- Monitored work of team members and ensured compliance with processes and systems.
- Prepared project schedule ensured work according to same and made minor changes if required.
- Documented all process, training requirements and test system configuration.
- Developed training materials to be used by end users and trainers.
Enterprise Business Analysis Sr Specialist
Gear Stream, Inc., San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored business requirements and coordinated with clients and staff on same.
- Managed all information for consumers and monitored work as subject matter expert.
- Participated in various reviewed and recommended business requirements according to client need.
- Coordinated with team members and evaluated requirement for businesses.
- Documented all program templates and organized all components for providing appropriate solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Nazareth College, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated