Building Janitor Resume
Here is the Building Janitor Resume example:
146 Rainbow Road
San Gabriel, CA 91775
Job Objective Seeking the position of Building Janitor where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing building cleaning and maintenance services
- In-depth knowledge of housekeeping, floor polishing and trash removal procedures
- Remarkable knowledge of all applicable governmental laws and company policies
- Familiarity with inventory ordering and report writing practices
- Ability to execute physically demanding tasks like lifting heavy objects
- Ability to change HVAC filters and perform minor repairs on mechanical systems, properly
FirstService Residential, San Gabriel, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Swept and mopped building premises and maintained cleanliness of building area.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished all furniture and fixtures, carefully.
- Collected and disposed of garbage from trash containers, efficiently.
- Operated and maintained all company-provided cleaning equipments, safely.
- Observed and maintained the security of the building property.
- Prepared and maintained accurate inventory and maintenance records and reports.
Plymouth Housing Group, San Gabriel, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned, stripped, and polished all building floors and shampooed carpets, as assigned.
- Changed defective light bulbs and performed minor building maintenance jobs.
- Gathered, sorted, and removed all garbage to designated disposal sites.
- Cleaned, tidied, and painted all vacant apartments, as directed.
- Ordered and maintained the stock-level of all restroom supplies and cleaning materials.
- Identified and reported all building repair needs and safety hazards to supervisor.
High School Diploma
Brownstown Jr./Sr. High School, Brownstown, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated