Car Wash Manager Resume
Here is the Car Wash Manager Resume example:
1044 Hall Place
Dallas, TX 75234
Job Objective Educated and qualified Car Wash Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to perform troubleshoot and preventative maintenance on all cars
- Immense knowledge of basic electrical principles
- Deep knowledge of all full service equipments and electrical plumbing
- Ability to work in all extreme conditions
- Ability to select all tools to perform test on various cash products
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to maintain optimal level of customer services
- Proficient in working in team
- Ability to work on flexible hours and on weekend
Car Wash Manager
Double Check Co. Inc, Dallas, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered car wash and associated water softeners and equipments.
- Prepared schedule of everyday cleaning of all windows and floors.
- Maintained an efficient Code Wash system and intercom for all processes.
- Performed required repair to equipments when required and monitored inventory of all supplies.
- Managed and document all replacement parts and supplies.
- Coordinated with departments to maintain and solicit all car wash accounts.
- Facilitated usage of all cold weather door procedures.
- Supervise changing of all air conditioning filters.
Assistant Car Wash Manager
Mr Cleancar Wash, Dallas, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided appropriate response within required timeframe.
- Monitored vehicle flow to all car wash areas and maintained optimal quality standards in facility.
- Participated in all safety training programs and conducted programs for all employees.
- Monitored and maintained inventory of chemicals and placed required purchase order.
- Supervised working of car wash employees and scheduled staffing models.
Car Wash Maintenance
Auto Spa Car Washes, Dallas, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided expert service for all car wash location and maintained efficient and fast fleet.
- Administered and provided attention to all details for repair call.
- Monitored inventory of truck stock and ensured compliance to company guidelines.
- Prepared and maintained truck schedule for all GPS enabled trucks.
- Managed all work according to organization policies and procedures.
- Provided training to all technicians as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Sisseton Wahpeton College, Village, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated