Mechanic Apprentice Resume Example
Here is the Mechanic Apprentice Resume example:
2789 Dogwood Road
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Job Objective Searching for the Mechanic Apprentice opening where the skills and special training I have can be used for the good of the company. While I do not have all of the certification needed, I know with time I can learn and grow which will help me to earn them.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of practices, methods, tools, materials and equipment of the auto mechanic’s trade
- Profound knowledge of diagnose and remedy automotive problems
- Ability toread, understand, and apply information from charts, graphs, and manuals
- Ability tomanipulate tools in areas of limited space, such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches and other similar hand tools
- Ability tofollow oral and written instructions
- Good mechanical and analytical skills
Genesee & Wyoming Inc, Phoenix, AZ
August 2005 – Present
- Learned and performed Automotive Mechanic duties.
- Assistedin auto repair and maintenance.
- Coordinated in motor and major assembly rebuilding, grinding valves, and engine tune-ups.
- Attended evening classes of the Auto Mechanic Apprenticeship Program.
- Inspected automobiles and diagnosed problems.
OGE Energy Corp., Phoenix, AZ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Completed on-the-job training and maintained records of same.
- Improved operations, decreased turnaround times, streamlined work processes.
- Provided quality seamless customer service.
- Repairedand maintained machinery.
- Ensured timelycompleteness of assigned works.
Associate Degree in Automotive Mechanics
Harrisburg Area Community College, Gettysburg, PA
Mechanic Apprentice Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated