Automotive Manager Resume
Here is the Automotive Manager Resume example:
Dearborn, MI 48126
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Automotive Shop Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing retail store operations in an automotive environment
- Outstanding knowledge of software programs such as point of sale
- Huge knowledge of environmental regulations
- Exceptional ability to initiate new business strategies
- Good understanding of retail store operations
- Remarkable ability to communicate with customers on phone
- Skilled to analyze problems in vehicles and inform customer accordingly
- Ability to learn new techniques, and business strategies
- Good skills to perform basic arithmetic in providing estimates
Automotive Shop Manager
MileOne Automotive, Dearborn, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Managed a team of employees and provided leadership in all processes.
- Trained and provided necessary support to new employees.
- Monitored any open positions in shop and made necessary hires.
- Coordinated with marketing team and ensured necessary support.
- Participated regularly in training programs to facilitate work.
- Developed goals and ensured achievement of same on a regular basis.
- Ensured compliance to all company concepts and procedures.
Assistant Automotive Shop Manager
Hall Automotive, Dearborn, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with shop manager and developed ways to improve sales and retention of customers.
- Prepared ways to promote company name and ensured quality services to customers.
- Analyzed customer vehicle and provided an estimate of necessary changes and repairs required.
- Assisted management in managing inventory of products and compliance to all environmental regulation in repair process.
- Ensured operation and services of all vehicles according to safety regulations.
Automotive Shop Foreman
Carl Black Automotive, Dearborn, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored training of all employees for any new process.
- Provided support to all employees in in-shop processes.
- Coordinated with shop manager and administered everyday activities of shop.
- Maintained good relations with all employees working in shop.
- Assisted shop manager in opening and closing shop everyday.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering Technology
Belmont Abbey College, Belmont, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- A C Mechanic Resume Examples
- A P Mechanic Resume Examples
- AC Technician Resume Examples
- Air Conditioning Mechanic Resume Examples
- Aircraft Engine Mechanic Resume Examples
- Aircraft Engineer CV Resume Examples
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager Resume Examples
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume Examples
- Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume Examples
- Airframe Mechanic Resume Examples