141 Poplar Chase Lane
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Job Objective To obtain Body Shop Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in painting body and managing working in a body shop environment
- Deep knowledge of body shop maintenance operations
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Immense ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Exceptional ability to work independently
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to managed work efficiently
- Proficient in managing all work professionally
Body Shop Manager
Fred Beans, Twin Falls, ID
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with customers and insurance adjusters and developed business to maintain sales volume for work.
- Ensured optimal levels of customer satisfaction and maintained department profit.
- Supervised efficient working of all body shop employees and performed repair work and maintained quality standards for same.
- Maintained effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Evaluated completion of vehicles coming to shop and monitored regular progress and suggested required safety procedures.
- Monitored all customer complaints and resolved it according to dealer guidelines.
Body Shop Technician
Hertz, Twin Falls, ID
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed repairs on vehicles according to manufacturer standards.
- Reviewed all parts required for repair and maintained records of all parts ordered and received.
- Facilitated work and prepared all vehicles for body repair.
- Analyzed work and identified any problems in performing quality work.
- Ensured all work by wearing protective equipment and ensured safety regulations.
- Maintained compliance to all federal and local regulations and required body operations.
Body Shop Worker
Kirk-Chevrolet, Twin Falls, ID
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted various departments in transferring vehicles to appropriate areas of body shop.
- Prepared all vehicles for repair such as washing vehicles and removing debris from it.
- Managed various hand tools for performing work appropriately.
- Inspected vehicle after painting and removed all making tape and cleaned vehicle prior to delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Technology
Strayer University, Alexandria, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated