Field Service Technician Resume
Here is the Field Service Technician Resume example:
1540 Golden Crest Dr
High Point, NC, 27262
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Field Service Technician position by associating with a growing organization
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of Customer Claim Management (CCM) system
- Ability to analyze field incident data
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams
- Capable of disassembly and reassembly on complex mechanical devices
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work on weekends and overtime
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Field Service Technician, August 2005 to till date
ThinkEnergyGroup.com, High Point, NC
- Examined pressure gauges and flow meters to detect abnormalities.
- Repaired and replaced pumps using hand tools.
- Replaced hydraulic components (oil lines, fittings, cylinders, valves, gaskets, pumps, etc).
- Installed hydraulic lines on new trucks and equipment.
- Collected, processed, & analyzed field incident data from equipment Customers Packagers and End Users through the (CCM) system.
- Coordinated corrective actions internally and externally.
Field Service Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
American Traffic Solutions, Inc, High Point, NC
- Inscribed and communicated trip report and failure analysis information to customers.
- Assisted with coordination and processing of warranty returns, claims, and settlements.
- Supported training courses at factory and customer site.
- Communicated corrective actions to Customers.
- Worked with customers to tailor, develop new training information and presentations.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated