Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Resume example:
209 Hiney Road
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Looking for work as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in which to develop and enhance my training and experience in this field.
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Rockwell Collins, North Las Vegas, NV
- Maintained aircrafts and associated components.
- Ensured that all project carried in facility were in accordance to OH&S regulations.
- Monitored working of aircrafts and ensured that all operation requirements of aircrafts were conducted.
- Ensured that all requirements in the respective aircraft maintenance and inspection Program.
- Analyzed regulatory and safety aspects of new avionics systems equipment and installations.
- Assisted in preparation and verification of new avionics systems installation documentation.
- Maintained all tools and aircraft ground equipments in a neat and clean environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of all phases of aircraft manufacturing, inspection and service
- Familiarity with FAA procedures and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft production and manufacturing operations pre- and post-completion
- Wide knowledge of aircraft manufacturing methods relating to aviation, sheet metal and forming processes
- Good understanding of commercial avionics interface standards and their installation
- Skilled in aircraft parts installation, repair and fabrication situations
- Proficient with Lean, 5S, CATIA v5, Kaizen, Kanban, and Six Sigma
Bachelor’s Degree In Mechanical Engineering, Reed College, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated