218 Columbia Mine Road
Charleston, WV 25314
Job Objective To work as a Locomotive Mechanic within a quality company that will allow me to use my abilities to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable preventive maintenance experience with inbound and outbound locomotives
- Sound knowledge of various tools such as hand, hydraulic, power tools and welding equipment
- Profound knowledge of mechanical maintenance
- Ability to interpret documents such as procedure manuals, blueprints, maintenance instructions, schematics and drawings
- Familiarity with including cut-off saws, drills, portable band saws, skill saws, air impact wrenches, grinders.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment such as cranes and forklifts
- Ability to reach with arms and hands to perform maintenance, and repair work
- Ability to make decisions at crucial times, able to work overtime to complete a project
Locomotive Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Progress Rail Services, Charleston, WV
- Regulated inspections and repair on the equipment.
- Standardized inspection in accordance with the guidelines of RFP, VRE and FRA.
- Maintained mechanical devices by diagnosing the sounds and listening for faults.
- Removed defective parts from the equipments by using cranes, hand tools, power tools and hoists.
- Repaired parts by using hand tools, grinder and other metal tools.
- Maintained locomotive, checked samples of lube and cooling water.
- Regulated the safety test on locomotives by the air brake tests.
High School Diploma, Piedmont High School, Piedmont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated