Rig Mechanic Resume
Here is the Rig Mechanic Resume example:
912 Heather Sees Way
Tulsa, OK 74116
Job Objective To seek employment in a position which allows me to show and practice my Rig Mechanic experience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in repair and maintenance of drilling rig equipment
- Ability to adjust and repair defective parts of power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to use EMD and Caterpillar equipments
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical pumps and air compression systems
- Proficient in troubleshooting top drive system
Rig Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Key Energy Services, Tulsa, OK
- Installed and maintained power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Repaired and replaced parts of the machinery and mechanical equipment such as the fans, tanks, conveyors and other.
- Maintained and repaired equipment with the help of power and hand tools and welding equipment.
- Studied and interpreted schematic drawings and blueprints and worked accordingly.
- Prepared records of maintenance and repaired work carried in the facility.
- Operated cranes, jacks and tractors to lift equipment during installation and repair.
Rig Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Nabors Industries, Tulsa, OK
- Maintained and repaired the machinery and associated components in compliance with Nabors permit.
- Prepared the mechanical equipment to be reassembled at a new location.
- Coordinated with the Rig crew members to improve the efficiency of the rig equipment.
- Monitored the inventory of the spare and replacement parts of the rig.
High School Diploma, Rosary High School, Fullerton, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated