Informatics Pharmacist Resume Example
Here is the Informatics Pharmacist Resume example:
4188 Lynch Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective To further my career as Informatics Pharmacist by securing a position with professional establishment that will allow me to continue to grow and advance in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with the implementation and maintenance of pharmacy information systems
- Proficient with bar code medication administration and computerized prescriber order entry
- Ability to edit and update the pharmacy database
- Ability to prioritizes work to meet patient needs
Massachusetts General Hospital, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and maintained standard order set clinical content.
- Supervised pharmacists through the design, build and testing of clinical content.
- Lead the organizational design, implementation and evaluation of Clinical Decision Support.
- Made decision support to meet organizational quality and patient safety goals.
- Took part in functional testing for human factors issues.
Oregon Health & Science University, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Interacted effectively with IT leadership regarding hospital wide projects.
- Trained pharmacists, residents, technicians and physicians entering on line orders.
- Supported the development and implementation of the department’s Service Excellence Plan.
- Provided support to coworkers in accomplishing goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
San Bernardino Valley College, San Bernardino, CA
Informatics Pharmacist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated