3851 Park Avenue
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Horse Riding Instructor in a well reputed educational institution.
- Horse Riding Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
- Instructed students about dressage and jumping.
- Conducted schooling shows and prepared students for their rider level testing.
- Organized summer riding camps.
- Helped individual riders to prepare for competitions such as show jumping, eventing and dressage.
- Instructed students about horse turning out and bringing in, mucking out, grooming, tacking up and untacking, tack cleaning.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to travel with riders to competitions
- Physically fit, patient and good horse riding skills
- Immense ability to instruct people to ride horses through a variety of methods
- Excellent ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Strong ability to instruct horsemanship principles and skills
B.S in Animal Sciences, 2004, Cornell University
Riding Instructor Certification, 2006, American Riding Instructor’s Association (ARIA)
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated