3287 Buck Drive
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective In a quest of challenging teaching position as a Sports Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- Sports Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Ashland University, Ashland, OH
- Instructed aerobics, stretching and calisthenics.
- Conducted and coordinated competitions and tournaments.
- Monitored exercising safely and effectively.
- Instructed the skills and techniques of various sports.
- Motivated and encouraged people in order to get the best performance from them.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of the cardiovascular system and human anatomy
- Sound knowledge of physiology, muscular function, anatomy and exercise program implementation
- Profound ability to instruct the skills and techniques of several sports to a wide range of people from beginners to experts
- Strong experience in instructing martial arts, tennis, swimming and baseball
- Broad knowledge in exercise science and injury prevention
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Brown University
Fitness Instructor Certification, 2006, Carnegie Mellon University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated