Veterinary Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Veterinary Assistant Resume example:
2526 Homestead Rd
Denver, CO, 80220
Objective Seeking the position of Veterinary Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound ability to provide daily animal care in a veterinary hospital
- Hands-on experience in providing care to animals in a safe manner
- In-depth knowledge of several dog breeds and general diseases to them
- Deep knowledge of precautionary, analytic and curative veterinary treatment of domestic animals
- Great ability to lodge animals at work place
- Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Veterinary Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Cloud Productions, Denver, CO
- Assisted veterinarians and technicians with routine exams and laboratory procedures.
- Interacted and educated clients on a professional level.
- Managed to answer a multi-line phone system and scheduled appointments.
- Provided animal care such as feed, water, walk, transport, restrain and groom animals.
- Ensured to stock area and supplies and maintained clinical records.
Veterinary Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
AP Productions, Denver, CO
- Managed to feed, water and care for caged animals.
- Managed to help out during surgical procedures.
- Administered medicine to animals and provided other needed post-operative care.
- Ensured to help with lab work like drawing blood, taking x-rays and performing simple tests for the veterinarian.
- Handled scheduling to free the veterinarian.
- Managed cleaning and disinfecting the cage area and general work area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Technology, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated