3121 Diamond Cove
Providence, RI 2906
Job Objective Informatica Administrator seeking position in which to use my skills to their fullest to help improve the organization as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Informatica administration
- Huge knowledge of Unix & Linux administration
- Deep knowledge of troubleshooting, debugging and root cause analysis
- Familiarity with working in production environment and grasp of Data Warehousing concepts
- Amazing ability to multitask
- Outstanding ability to manage in a team or independently
- Superior communication skills
e-Solutions, Inc, Providence, RI
November 2007 – Present
- Managed PowerCenter 7.x/8.x instances.
- Coordinated with UNIX and Database Administrators.
- Configured PowerConnect for JMS and Web Services.
- Carried out root-cause analysis and solution development.
- Handled users, groups and folders.
- Corresponded with end users to resolve issues.
ATS Inc, Providence, RI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed Development and Change Management groups.
- Formulated deployment plans and weekly Audit reports.
- Imparted 24/7 Oncall support.
- Administered Offshore team and coordinated with support teams.
- Reviewed operations and capacity.
- Developed new application environments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN