2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective DNA Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of DNA hybridization techniques
- Skilled in performing and interpreting serological and DNA analysis
- Ability to describe technical information in lay terms
- Proficient in the techniques of microscopy, electrophoresis and related biochemical processes
- Skilled in quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
DNA Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Medinova, Dallas, TX
- Manned for successful laboratory analyses of a range of samples typically associated with DNA identity and DNA family relationship testing.
- Effectively implemented DNA testing procedures for routine and for non-routine types of samples.
- Ensured that tests were performed according to the established quality standards.
- Was accountable for implementing and documenting of Quality Assurance.
- Handled and performed Quality Control program activities in the laboratory.
- Participated in activities designed for preparation for routine lab inspections.
DNA Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Mediciti, Dallas, TX
- Worked effectively with others and ensured integrity of testing procedures and policies.
- Efficiently understood both RFLP and PCR the technical aspects of the DNA testing performed.
- Obtained and provided Results of DNA tests when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated