871 Ryan Road
Viborg, SD 57070
Job Objective Seeking a Community Assistant position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in delivering clinical support for various community based programs
- Profound knowledge of community outreach, health education, and clinical practices
- Outstanding knowledge of biometric and preventative health screening procedures
- Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to follow HIPAA rules, infection control standards, and safety guidelines
- Ability to maintain database and mailing lists of community members
The Lynd Company, Viborg, SD
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented, and coordinated community-based service plans.
- Observed and documented program activities and participants’ behavior.
- Monitored and maintained the safety of participants, in an efficient manner.
- Dealt with difficult participants and provided appropriate behavioral interventions.
- Attended meetings with service providers and assisted with community outreach initiatives.
- Established and maintained cordial relationships with coworkers and community members.
K Hovnanian Companies, Viborg, SD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, implemented, and managed community outreach programs and health fairs.
- Performed health screenings and addressed health needs of community members.
- Coordinated and conducted various community educational events and symposiums.
- Updated and maintained the database related to program participants and activities.
- Followed HIPAA regulations and maintained confidentiality of participant data.
- Interpreted and complied with all applicable agency and department procedures and policies.
Associate Degree in Global Development Studies
Central Florida Community College, Ocala, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated