2345 Village View Drive
Washington, MD 20200
Objective To obtain a position as an Information Systems Auditor with a small but dependable firm in which my experience can be an asset in the growth of company.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience with IT Audit and IT Systems
- Sound knowledge of auditing standards and SOX
- Excellent knowledge of IT field concepts, practices and procedures
- Proficient with ACL and other MS Office programs
- Ability to design and execute diverse audits in an IT intensive environment
- Ability to exercise judgment in selecting auditing techniques, methods and evaluation
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
Information Systems Auditor, August 2005 – Present
UT Health Science Center, Washington, MD
- Performed tests of basic to complex IT processes and controls.
- Maintained appropriate work papers in accordance with IIA and HSC Standards.
- Assisted in presentation of findings and reported preparations.
- Assessed business risks and evaluated the effectiveness of control levels.
- Assisted the non-IT audit staff in planning and applying computer-assisted audit techniques.
- Consulted with non-IT staff concerning IT areas encountered in non-technical audits.
Information Systems Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
PMI Group, Washington, MD
- Performed audits covering both business and IT processes.
- Identified potential risks by assessments.
- Performed risk analysis and participated in the planning and design of audits.
- Provided regular status on assignment progress, difficulties and results to audit team management.
- Participated in the planning and scoping of internal audits.
- Ensured compliance with IT security policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated