262 Westfall Avenue
St Leo, MN 56286
Objective Qualified Quality Auditor seeking a position in which to put my analytic skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in process audits and knowledge of QA audit procedures, systems, and operations
- Familiarity with FDA regulations and cGMP necessities
- Sound ability to understand a range of instructions be it in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Power Point, and E-Mail
- Outstanding ability to conduct root cause analysis
- Superior written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
Quality Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc., St Leo, MN
- Planned and conducted Quality audits, as lead or co-auditor.
- Identified, documented and distributed audit observations and issued audit reports.
- Reviewed& approved corrective action plans and tracked corrective action plans.
- Provided timely written reports of quality/regulatory compliance status.
- Performed Quality Audit training and provided training to guest level auditors.
- Developed and revised QA Audit SOPs, compliance tracking tools and audit worksheets to improve processes and procedures.
Quality Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Firth Rixson Limited, St Leo, MN
- Conducted internal systems and process audits.
- Created internal process procedures and documents.
- Executed the preparation, distribution, tracking and filing of questionnaires to evaluate supplier quality systems for compliance.
- Collaborated with cross functional departments to assure seamless communication.
- Ensured to communicate company expectations and requirements to suppliers.
- Ensured to update knowledge of current best practices in Supplier Quality management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Truett-McConnell College, Cleveland, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated