2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective To secure the position of School Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
East Syracuse Minoa School District, Dalton, GA
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured to greet and assist visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintained confidentiality of records, communications and information and handled telephone with accurate etiquette.
- Developed and updated current and forecasted budget.
Giant Eagle, Dalton, GA
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured student enrollment processes in comply with all regulations and standards.
- Maintained school calendar of events.
- Provided first aid and basic health care to ill students.
- Processed field trip forms and secured transportation.
- Organized volunteers to ensure prompt and efficient distribution.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to manage children and understand their developmental needs.
- Basic computers skills including word processing and e-mail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in using scanner, printer, copier, fax, and telephone.
- Ability to create business format documents.
Associate Degree in Commerce
Houston Community College, Houston, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated