1128 Golden Street
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Job Objective Seeking a Literacy Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Literacy Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Max, Boca Raton, FL
- Monitored instructional models and common practices.
- Developed and implemented assessment systems.
- Developed and oversaw curriculum.
- Maintained accurate tutor and student records.
- Submitted required reports and monthly data in a timely way.
- Developed new program initiatives to meet the needs of students.
Literacy Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Mciro,inc., Boca Raton, FL
- Lead and supported literacy across disciplines.
- Collaborated with principals in the hiring of new faculty.
- Co-facilitated program evaluation and improvement planning.
- Established, monitored and reviewed strategies to assist students and teachers in the implementation of the literacy programs.
- Monitored educational progress of all students in regard to literacy skills and programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of developing educational learning materials for students and teachers
- Sound knowledge of developing and conducting workshop and training programs for teachers
- In-depth knowledge of academic and content knowledge
- Ability to Communicate clearly and concisely with individuals of various backgrounds
- Excellent understanding of teaching methodologies, curriculum and teachers training
- Proficient with computer programs (MS Office, Excel and internet)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Philander Smith College, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated