4059 Mapleview Drive
Hudson, FL 34669
Job Objective Looking for the career as an Academic Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Academic Counselor, 2006 to Present
- University of Rhode Island, Narragansett, RI
- Counseled students on academic, career and personal issues.
- Helped students in accessing the academic resources of the university.
- Guided and counseled students in the selection of majors and minors.
- Supervised academic progress of students.
- Planned and implemented college admission testing programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to help students in planning their education and career.
- Profound ability to advise in person, through e-mail and phone.
- Extended ability to provide current information on curriculum policies and procedures.
- Solid ability to observe studentâ€™s performance and behavior.
- Sound knowledge of career and educational development strategies.
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, University of Georgia
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Florida State University