1993 Thompson Street
Paramount, CA 90723
Job Objective To work as a Computer Systems Engineer and practice my knowledge and past experiences.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Great experience working as a computer systems engineer for the Windows operating systems
- Exceptional knowledge of Altiris and virtual machines
- Deep knowledge of the various computer programming knowledge used in systems and real time applications
- Sound knowledge of the various services required for a comprehensive computer system
- Outstanding ability to schedule and estimate the cost of a computer systems modification
- Ability to work with a variety of database management systems
- Remarkable ability to design complex hardware and software designs
- Amazing skills to interpret technical drawings
- Proficient in using mathematical principles in the working of the systems
- Familiarity in troubleshooting and diagnosing the system malfunctions
Computer Systems Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
Infoprint Solutions Company, Paramount, CA
- Managed all change requests from the help desk such as adding software patches and installed the required components.
- Maintained the access controls to the system and performed regular troubleshooting of the system.
- Proofed all the new hardware and software configurations and ensured their compatibility to the existing system.
- Assisted the IT department to test new systems and ensured their proper functioning.
- Checked each of the systems for their configuration and verified that each of them received access to the network.
- Coordinated and trained the junior staff in learning the troubleshooting techniques.
- Managed all vendors for the licensed services of the hardware and software and ensured their warranty repairs.
- Assisted the IT team in the development of implementation plans and performed compatibility tests on the network systems.
- Performed system security audits and the necessary actions taken by the Emergency Response Team.
Computer Systems Engineer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Innovations International LLC, Paramount, CA
- Maintained, installed and modified the computerized equipment and systems.
- Managed the computer systems by performing regular troubleshooting and determined the system malfunction and repaired it.
- Performed maintenance duties for the systems such as the space usage and keeping a backup of the system.
- Prepared computer operating manuals and installed the hardware and software on the system.
- Coordinated with the software consultants and equipment manufacturer for programming codes.
- Provided support to the computer systems and assisted various departments in the maintenance of computer systems.
- Documented the technical reports, manuals and various specifications to the system.
- Assisted in training the employees on the computer systems designs, procedures and techniques.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Systems, Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, GA