2052 Bassel Street
Job Objective Experienced Product Executive seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Product Development
- Wide experience with identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives
- Good expertise in managing third party contracts
- Basic knowledge of revenue management
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to manage significant workload efficiently
- Ability to determine key priorities and act on own initiative with a strong attention to detail
Intermedia Group, Inc.,Metairie, LA
August 2007 – Present
- Promoted current product to generate profit for both the customer and business.
- Evaluated product performance in market and recommended improvement areas.
- Planned and implemented strategies to maximize sales and margin.
- Maintained and updated information database.
- Developed and maintained Responsible Travel initiatives and enhanced product offering.
- Managed and ensured highest level of quality and service to the customers on trip.
Technosoft Corporation, Metairie, LA
May 2004- July 2007
- Developed and managed relationships with third party suppliers, ensuring adherence to service standards.
- Prepared and monitored Service Level Agreements.
- Analyzed and monitored stock levels, product ranges and yield management.
- Produced brochure for different destinations and resorts.
- Managed and updated product information on company’s websites.
- Trained online sales team on effective use of budgets and pay per clicks.
- Monitored incentive contracts with suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Bacone College, Muskogee, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated