449 Elk City Road
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Email : [email]
|Looking for challenging career as Healthcare Data Analyst to efficiently manage healthcare information in hospital industry.|
|Good knowledge of healthcare programs:|
- Medicaid program
- MCO contracts
- Managed care enrollment and claims systems
Effectively used clinical coding systems:
Amazing ability to perform:
- Database design
- Data entry validation
- Report generation
- Quality assurance
Familiarity with business intelligence and reporting tools:
- IBM Cognos
- SAO Business Object
- SAS BI Server
Effectively managed data for various departments:
- Health system
- Hospital administration
- Strategic services
- Data analysis in clinical trials
- Healthcare informatics
- SQL and data mining
Proficient with programming languages:
Solid understanding of:
- GPO Audits
- HIPPA compliances
|Healthcare Data Analyst|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Conducted independent statistical analysis, descriptive analysis, hypothesis testing and logistic regression.
- Provided assistance for health care projects through SAS statistical and analysis software tools.
- Assisted in development of data formatting and cleaning criteria from various data sources.
- Generated database reports, presentation and documentation of analytical methods.
- Performed ad hoc analysis of data sources for all external and internal customers.
- Coordinated with clients for management of data mining and recovery projects.
- Supported technical team members for technologies such as SSAS, Microsoft Excel and SQL server.
- Participated in refinement and technical documentation of database reporting requirements.
|Healthcare Data Analyst|
Eastern Connecticut Health Network, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Formulated procedures for data extraction, transformation and integration of health care data.
- Conducted assessment to ensure data quality and completeness with validation techniques.
- Assisted in designing and development of health related analytical products for overall enterprise.
- Provided assistance for quantitative data analysis with health care, biometric and survey data.
- Designed and developed continuous outcomes reporting for multiple intervention programs.
- Coordinated with technical teams for research and evaluation of healthcare and operational problems.
- Participated in critical review and revision of existing systems for updates and enhancements.
- Supported technical teams for development and execution of supplemental analytical tools and methods.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management|
Golden Gate University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
San Francisco, CA
|Professional Certification |
|AHIMA Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA)||July 2010|