3465 Don Jackson Lane
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective To secure an Outreach Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with major gifts development
- Ability to develop and implement a plan for outreach to those groups
- Ability to create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports
- Huge knowledge of Govt representatives and media
- Deep knowledge of provision of library services to children and young adults
- Excellent writing, editing and interpersonal skills
Mercy Corps, Detroit, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Established communications plan to promote awareness of Faculty.
- Developed stories and outlined Faculty’s strengths.
- Managed events for Faculty’s science and equity outreach programs.
- Handled advertising for Faculty.
- Participated in events profiling the Faculty.
Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Detroit, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Marketed Library Services to the community.
- Imparted high quality customer services.
- Aided solving operational problems.
- Coordinated with the supervisor about operational problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated