655 Khale Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Job Objective An experienced and passionate Housekeeping Porter seeking employment in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of housekeeping activities
- Profound knowledge of housekeeping practices
- Wide knowledge of floor care procedures
- Familiarity with safe usage procedures of cleaning chemical agents
- Operational knowledge of vacuum and pressure washer
- Wide knowledge of safety and cleanliness standards
- Ability to pressure washer and vacuum cleaner effectively
- Ability to follow directions from Supervisor
- Ability to respond to guest inquiries
Calvert Memorial Hospital, Charleston, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained work space neat and orderly.
- Prepared guest room as per company standards.
- Maintained inventory control of housekeeping supplies.
- Managed cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Utilized chemical agents as per standard procedures.
- Communicated repairs and maintenance problems to Supervisor.
- Identified and reported unsafe conditions to Supervisor.
Extended Stay Hotels, Charleston, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Vacuumed carpets and mopped floors.
- Ensured elevators and hallways were maintained clean.
- Cleaned bathrooms and replenished paper towels and hand soap.
- Operated extractors, polishers and vacuums effectively.
- Delivered laundry to and from warehouse.
- Performed preventive maintenance of housekeeping equipment.
- Ensured that room attendant carts were fully stocked at all times.
- Ensured security of company property.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Blue Ridge Community College, Weyers Cave, VA