2091 Williams Avenue
Job Objective Seeking a position as Subrogation Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with Arbitration filing and defending subrogation claims
- Vast experience with total loss and fraud property damage claims
- Huge experience using a computerized system
- Sound knowledge of Company policies and procedures, with emphasis in subrogation operations
- Ability to identify information in support of subrogation
- Ability to determine action plans to ensure recovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Telephone and Research Skills
FBL Financial Group, Inc.,Newhall, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Performed fair disposition of both routine and complex physical damage claims.
- Analyzed incoming Total Loss adverse subrogation.
- Observed incoming adverse subrogation appraisal.
- Established appropriate files and records in both WMS claims and Adverse subrogation workloads
- Prepared and maintained a diary, pending and other files and records.
- Analyzed complex collision liability claims.
High School Diploma
Altheimer-Sherrill High School, Altheimer, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated