3620 Hall Street
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience and training as Concrete Supervisor to help growing company meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in civil and building construction work
- In-depth understanding of construction technologies and solutions
- Familiarity with trade and labor contracts
- Skilled in setting steel and wooden forms for concrete
- Proficient in using pallet jack, forklift, order picker, and reach truck
- Ability to effectively present information to management and other team members
- Ability to interpret technical instructions and manuals
- Great ability to present information and deal with clients
- Strong management, negotiation, cost control skills
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Concrete Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Bechtel, Las Vegas, NV
- Ensured proper statement of information, materials, tools and construction equipment being communicated to craftsmen.
- Scheduled and directed sequence of work for craftsmen.
- Reviewed and updated schedule with the immediate supervisor.
- Coordinated with cost engineer and understood details of operation of each cost item.
- Ensured that adequate stock of tools and material was ordered on time.
- Reviewed and maintained safe working conditions.
Concrete Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Tetra Tech, Las Vegas, NV
- Ensured optimum utilization of resources to perform planned activities.
- Coordinated and supervised sub-contractors in particular for pile foundations and steel structures.
- Implemented adequate construction methods required for execution of works.
- Ensured time schedule for project is in accordance with the planned timeline.
- Implemented quality control plan and procedures.
- Verified bill of quantities as per actual work accomplished.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA