Civil Engineer Project Manager Resume
Here is the Civil Engineer Project Manager Resume example:
3846 Pearcy Avenue
Plymouth, IN 46563
Job Objective Respected Civil Engineering Project Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in professional engineering
- Exceptional experience in preparing and managing military designs
- Deep knowledge of civil designs and utility designs
- Outstanding knowledge of basic theories and procedures
- Ability to maintain flexible schedule for all processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Profound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Good understanding NGB and AFARS regulations and processes
Civil Engineering Project Manager
URS Corporation, Plymouth, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Administered and performed various certified civil engineering activities for all clients.
- Documented project activities for all new construction projects.
- Assisted in renovation and recommend improvements to all real property facilities.
- Assisted in various new construction projects and recommend changes.
- Managed all surveillance projects as per contract documents and ensured compliance to all requirements.
- Prepared reports for all local construction projects.
- Developed all cost estimates for projects and utilized various estimate tools for all projects.
Supervising Civil Engineer
Parsons Corporation, Plymouth, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared schedule for all engineering projects and assign activities to appropriate personnel.
- Supervised compliance to all plans, specifications within required budget.
- Prepared and maintained records of all engineering activities and projects.
- Determined required engineering standards and policies.
- Conducted interview to ensure selection of appropriate employee.
- Provided assistance for all processes to resolve all engineering techniques.
Ops Plus, Inc., Plymouth, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided technical support to all reconstruction projects.
- Ensured compliance to all engineering codes and standards as per company policies and procedures.
- Performed all calculations and specifications for all construction drawings.
- Administered regular visits to all project sites and evaluated all construction progress.
- Performed research for all code requirements and prepared procedure manuals.
- Assisted to compile all data for multiple projects and documented all technical data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
North Park University, Chicago, IL
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Paul Quinn College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated