Bridge Engineer Resume
Here is the Bridge Engineer Resume example:
1070 Stanley Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective Seeking a Bridge Engineer position with company looking for applicants with extensive training in field of engineering.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the evaluation of concrete and structural steel bridges
- Outstanding knowledge with Microstation, LEAP software products and structural analysis programs
- Profound knowledge of bridge design projects and in design calculations
- Wide knowledge of AASHTO Bridge codes, TxDOT and other DOT standards
- Good understanding of the requirements for structures
- Familiarity with engineering fundamentals, MS Office, AutoCAD and Microstation
- Proficient with CADD – AUTOCAD and Bentley Micro Station and bridge inspection reporting software
- Superior ability to manage with minimal supervision
- Strong scheduling and organization skills
Bridge Engineer, August 2005 – Present
TranSystems, Garden City, NY
- Managed analysis and design control and outlined geometry control for structures.
- Advanced concepts for bridge projects and innovated construction drawings for CAD Technicians.
- Established and evaluated project specifications.
- Analyzed bridge construction and design support during construction.
- Evaluated store diagram submittals.
Bridge Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Aerotek E&E, Garden City, NY
- Resolved problems, detailed engineering specifications.
- Formulated structural design and evaluation of bridges.
- Handled structural engineering projects and advanced cost-effective design solutions.
- Outlined design criteria and engineering specifications.
- Imparted technical assistance and coached project team members.
- Coordinated with clients, government and regulatory authorities as well as contractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Morningside College, Sioux City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated