1016 Dovetail Estates
Lone Wolf, OK 73655
Job Objective To obtain an Insurance Surveyor position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in coordinating with contract manager for quantity surveys
- Sound knowledge of domestic properties to identify defects
- Profound knowledge of various protection systems
- Ability to prepare and ensure compliance to work schedule
- Ability to maintain work as per survey standards and procedures
- Proficient in performing repair on insurance property
Audubon Field Solutions, Lone Wolf, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with internal staff and external surveyors and evaluated work.
- Assisted clients and provided optimal level of services always.
- Administered project toll completion and served as first point of contact.
- Managed survey requests and analysed every individual survey requirements.
- Evaluated appropriate documentation and identified risks.
- Prepared feedback for clients and recommended appropriate relationships.
USI Holdings Corporation, Lone Wolf, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performedrisk assessment on site and utilized appropriate templates to maintain records.
- Prepared appropriaterisk survey reports as per company regulations and requirements.
- Coordinated with various professionals and recommended risk improvement measures.
- Maintained knowledge of various technical aspects for hazardous materials.
- Performed survey for insurers for all losses that occurred from fire, storm and marine losses.
- Managed and compiled information and prepared appropriate reports for insurer.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying
Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated