2834 Monica Ct SW
Detroit, MI, 48201
Objective To obtain a Chemical Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding ability to understand the effects of chemical analysis results on plant operations
- Exceptional knowledge of plant chemical-related processes
- Brilliant ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written)
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
- Amazing ability to work alone and adhere to Safety rules & regulations
Chemical Technician, August 2005 to till date
Volt Information Sciences, Detroit, MI
Provided technical information on the condition of plant chemical-related processes and equipment to management.
Performed chemical-related troubleshooting activities on power plant systems and equipment.
Ensured the use of Company resources in a cost-effective manner.
Supported and emphasized the importance of safety and environmental programs and ensured regulatory compliance.
Operated lab apparatus and analyzed chemical reactions.
Participated in continuous improvement planning and implementation in area of responsibility.
Chemical Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Huntsman International LLC, Detroit, MI
Recognized problems and proactively helped to resolve them.
Collected process and environmental samples to support plant production and regulatory compliance.
Collected data and monitored performance of plant chemical treatment systems.
Performed chemical cleaning activities if required.
Carried out relief of chemical personnel at various locations if required.
Bachelor’s Degree in medical technology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK