27662 Aliso Creek Rd, Apt 2205
Bayside, NY 11360
Job Objective To obtain a Project Accountant position where my administrative experience, inspiration and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Accomplished experience in integrated accounting systems and database structures
- Operational knowledge of GAAP, project management processes and cost accounting
- Proficient in Excel, Great Plains, Jasper reporting tool , Crystal reports and Oracle E-billing software
- Amazing skills in collecting and analyzing complex data, and evaluating information
- Exceptional skills in negotiating issues and resolving problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Project Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Ajilon Professional Staffing, Bayside, NY
- Developed, analyzed, interpreted and provided financial information to project management.
- Assisted project management with contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, and lien waivers.
- Reviewed contractor monthly billing to ensure contract guidelines are being followed.
- Collected monthly billing estimates from contractors to assist Project Accounting.
- Entered and maintained the accuracy of all commitments in cost accounting software.
- Maintained the integrity of the vendor proposal and contract process.
Project Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Bayside, NY
- Reviewed and approved invoice coding for project-related expenses.
- Reviewed and coordinated month-end and year-end closing procedures to ensure that all the books are closed timely and accurately.
- Reconciled general ledger balance sheet accounts, such as program incentives and rebates payable.
- Implemented Accounting systems and Accounting Control procedures.
- Updated and revised position procedures and tactical write-ups, subjected to review by Management.
- Reviewed and analyzed the organization’s Accounting operation and recommend improvements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated