Kennel Attendant Resume
Here is the Kennel Attendant Resume example:
4704 Bluebird Ct Apt D
Yuma, AZ 85365
Job Objective Seeking a Kennel Attendant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of general principles of animal behavior, care, and nutrition
- In-depth knowledge of methods and techniques of animal handling
- Ability to lift heavy objects (more than 80 lbs.) deep bend, climb step and assuming awkward positions
- Excellent Knowledge of training dogs , cleaning and maintenance of the kennels, and cleaning and maintenance of the kennel building
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Kennel Attendant, August 2005 to till date
McLaughlin Veterinary Hospital, Yuma, AZ
- Maintained a high level of cleanliness in the shelter following scheduled cleaning procedures; and moved the animals to selected locations around the shelter.
- Alerted Animal Health Technologists to any animal health problems; and assisted with medical treatments, euthanasia and cremation.
- Answered kennel calls for lost and found; selected and returned animals for the walk and groom volunteers.
- Replenished pet supplies, food litter and carried out scheduled animal feeding and special exercise.
- Assisted with euthanasia and cremation of critically ill, aggressive or extremely elderly animals.
- Answered customer questions regarding the breed, temperament of animals and animal supplies.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Zoology, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated