Histology Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Histology Assistant Resume example:
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the position of Histology Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent skills in Immunohistochemistry
- Excellent knowledge of the anatomy of a wide variety of species of animals.
- Ability to manually process tissue for embedding
- Ability to process tissue with the use of an automatic processor.
- Excellent knowledge of tissue orientation in paraffin to facilitate microtomy.
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of microtomy
- Ability to sterile specimens for research.
- Ability to recognize abnormal lesions
LabCorp, Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
Handled Coverslipping of microscope slides, bubble-free, consistently and quickly.
Labeled microscope slides according to pathologists’ work list.
Ensured Histopathology SOPs are read, understood and followed.
Performed some lab assistant duties and Quality Control duties.
Lovelace Health System, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Responsible for designing techniques and protocols, scheduling use of the equipment.
- Assisted in tissue processing.
- Assisted in tissue orientation in paraffin to facilitate microtomy and ensured microtomy principles are followed.
- Assisted in routine H&E staining and ensured stain preparation instructions are properly followed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated