Robotics Technician Resume
Here is the Robotics Technician Resume example:
1684 Diamond Ave
Houston, TX 77001
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Robotics Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience in Adept Robots, Machine Vision and Packaging and Loading tasks
- In-depth knowledge of robotics automation and pneumatics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in computer programming
- Effective communication, problem solving and decision making skills
Bolton Group, Houston, TX
August 2005 to till date
Analyzed structural layout of equipment, workflow and assemblage techniques.
Configured robotics equipment and supervised layout and installation of equipment.
Installed, troubleshot, replaced, repaired and maintained equipment and parts.
Documented and interpreted tests for equipments, components and calibrations.
Identified operative problems and recommended resolutions.
Kohler Co, Houston, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
Maintained and demonstrated robotic path programs.
Monitored key process quality controls.
Adjusted robot performance to minimize defects.
Maintained functional condition of all fabrication robots.
Troubleshot robot and ensured its working condition.
Associate Degree in Robotics Technology
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated