Construction Supervisor Resume
Here is the Construction Supervisor Resume example:
244 Chicago Avenue
Three Rivers, CA 93271
Job Objective Seeking work as Construction Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in construction industry
- Broad understanding of construction practices and techniques with regard to excavation and grading
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and requirements
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding ability to interpret construction drawings and site plans
- Remarkable ability to recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
Construction Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Wireless Telecom client, Three Rivers, CA
- Maintained communications with customer field personnel.
- Prepared and submitted proposals and bids.
- Attended pre-construction walks.
- Ordered necessary materials and organized site-specific details for review with the site Foreman.
- Reviewed and scheduled work when required.
- Assisted with sales and maintained customer relations.
Construction Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Onin Group, Three Rivers, CA
- Supervised construction team & ensured contractors are building within approved design.
- Ensured agency security protocols are being adhered to at the highest levels during off hours.
- Attended all construction meetings & advised Office Manager of all construction details & issues.
- Coordinated & conducted group moves during construction to insure minimal impact on productivity.
- Ensured safety, schedule and quality of projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated