Information Security Officer Resume Example
Here is the Information Security Officer Resume example:
288 Warner Street
Job Objective To secure an Information Security Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in risk, security and privacy management
- Deep knowledge of security hardening and system configuration, source code security review, and hackers tactics techniques
- Familiarity with information security standards – FDCC and PCI
- Solid understanding of supported system architectures and evolving technology
- Strong communications and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate threats, vulnerabilities
- Abilityto manage and maintain security incident response, vulnerability management and patch management processes
Information Security Officer, August 2005 – Present
CitiGroup, Miami, FL
- Evaluated the existing information security program and make any policy, procedure, and standards changes.
- Developed the necessary processes to ensure that all new and existing systems incorporate the approved information security measure.
- Developed, maintained, and enforced information security policies, procedures, and standards within all operational areas of the Bank.
- Developed, conducted, and maintained “Risk Assessment’ program.
- Performed an annual information security self-assessment for presentation to the Boards of Directors.
- Ensured that information security is adequately addressed in the development stage of any new technology.
Information Security Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
IronKey, Miami, FL
- Ensured compliance with established information security policies, procedures, and standards through ongoing monitoring process.
- Evaluated effectiveness of security tools and testing methods.
- Analyzed and completed multiple projects ranging across the various platforms as defined by Information Security.
- Represented Information Security as a leader in the implementation of new technology regarding the protection of the Bank’s information assets.
- Evaluated development project design requirements to identify any potential impact to Information Security and prepared recommendations detailing those efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated