Campus Manager Resume
Here is the Campus Manager Resume example:
661 Devils Hill Road
Picayune, MS 39466
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Campus Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing care to children and families and managing work for various Microsoft applications
- Deep knowledge of facility policies and procedures
- Immense ability to maintain effective relationships with managers and business partners
- Exceptional ability to plan and organize center activities
- Excellent skills to train staff in various subject areas
- Ability to handle children with special needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Familiarity in human resource management
Expedia, Inc., Picayune, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised effective working of all campus activities and coordinated with different teams as required.
- Maintained good professional relationships with administrators and faculty.
- Monitored safety of sites and provided training to subordinates.
- Assisted other departments in various student services activities in campus.
- Managed inventory for shipping and mail services and placed purchase orders as required.
- Ensured compliance to all college policies and procedures.
- Prepared reports on various maintenance activities and submitted it to supervisor.
- Coordinated with College Operations Officers and prepared departmental budget.
GAP Inc, Picayune, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised efficient working of all program support staff and ensured effectiveness.
- Developed programs and ensured compliance to same.
- Coordinated with various teams and provided financial assistance to clients.
- Maintained internal controls on various account receivables and collections.
- Ensured confidentiality of all billing records and documented all procedures.
- Hired and trained managers in performing all campus duties.
Pariveda Solutions, Inc, Picayune, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed situations and resolved all issues with help of agency training.
- Documented all processes according to agency standards.
- Managed daily activity schedule for residents and ensured staff follows structure.
- Supervised working and managed all medical emergencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Higher Education & Adult Learning
Black Hills State University, Spearfish, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated