College Administrator Resume
Here is the College Administrator Resume example:
166 Luke Lane
Durant, OK 74701
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, special training and past experience to secure a College Administrator position within a well established organization.
College Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Mohave Community College, Durant, OK
- Administered the smooth functioning of the college and the regulating the exams.
- Monitored and the working of the administrative and support staff in college, performed appraisals.
- Assisted the Council and College head in maintaining the administrative functions of the college.
- Organized events and activities for the college at the city and state level.
- Prepared the business plan for the college and implemented the same.
College Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Curry College, Durant, OK
- Prepared all policies in compliance with the laws and the Equal Opportunities and Inclusion.
- Coordinated with the sponsors for events and maintained customer care relations.
- Organized the after school programs in the college and community programs in association with external agencies.
- Assisted in the publication of the promotional and publicity work of the college.
- Maintained all the resources of the college, its inventory to ensure smooth functioning of the facility.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable administrative experience within an educational environments
- Sound knowledge of the working of a college and its principles
- Ability to write policy statements, generate customized reports and coordinate special events
- Ability to administer the staff performance appraisal process for the college
- Familiarity with academic policies and procedures
- Ability to keep confidential information and act in accordance to it
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Ryokan College, Los Angeles, CA
Master’s Degree in Education, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated