College Administrator Resume Example
Here is the College Administrator Resume example:
166 Luke Lane
Durant, OK 74701
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, special training and past experience to secure a College Administrator position within a well established organization.
College Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Mohave Community College, Durant, OK
- Administered the smooth functioning of the college and the regulating the exams.
- Monitored and the working of the administrative and support staff in college, performed appraisals.
- Assisted the Council and College head in maintaining the administrative functions of the college.
- Organized events and activities for the college at the city and state level.
- Prepared the business plan for the college and implemented the same.
College Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Curry College, Durant, OK
- Prepared all policies in compliance with the laws and the Equal Opportunities and Inclusion.
- Coordinated with the sponsors for events and maintained customer care relations.
- Organized the after school programs in the college and community programs in association with external agencies.
- Assisted in the publication of the promotional and publicity work of the college.
- Maintained all the resources of the college, its inventory to ensure smooth functioning of the facility.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable administrative experience within an educational environments
- Sound knowledge of the working of a college and its principles
- Ability to write policy statements, generate customized reports and coordinate special events
- Ability to administer the staff performance appraisal process for the college
- Familiarity with academic policies and procedures
- Ability to keep confidential information and act in accordance to it
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Ryokan College, Los Angeles, CA
Master’s Degree in Education, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
College Administrator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated